Petite Sirloin Steak-Easy How to grill Instructions

Easy Cooking Instructions for Petite Sirloin Steaks

Petite Sirloin Steaks 1" thick
The most important thing to remember when preparing beef for grilling is to allow it to come to room temperature before grilling to allow for the most tender steaks possible. When steaks have reached room temperature or close to you can start to season them. I begin by applying a light rub of olive oil over the steaks, this will help the seasoning to stick to the meat. Next I apply a moderate amount of seasoning( I use McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning). This is a blend of salt,garlic,black and red pepper, sunflower oil, onion,spices, and extractives of paprika. Now it's time to preheat
Seasoned Steaks
your grill. Set it to high and allow about 5 minutes to reach about 500 degrees. Pace steaks on grill and reduce heat to medium high. After 2 minutes rotate the steaks 1/4 turn but do not flip. After two more minutes flip the steaks over. Cook an additional 2 minutes and then rotate them 1/4  turn, to give the nice criss-cross grill marks. Grill for 2 more minutes, for a total of 8 minutes and remove from grill. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. These cooking times are approximate for steaks that are 1 inch in thickness for med-rare.

Grilled and sliced Petite Sirloin Steaks


12 comments:

  1. About to try your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooԁ dаy! I just wiѕh to offеr you
    a huge thumbs up for yоur eхcellеnt infoгmаtion you haνe rіght herе on this
    роst. I'll be returning to your website for more soon.

    Also visit my site buy and sell cars guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece of ωriting wіll aѕѕist the internеt people for
    crеating neω wеbsite oг eѵen a ωeblog from staгt to еnd.


    Нere іѕ mу ѕite :: make money buying and selling cars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Аftеr checking out а numbеr οf the blog posts on your web page, I seriously like your
    technique of writing a blοg. I saved it tо my bookmarκ ωebsite lіst and ωill be chеcking back
    soon. Please visit my websitе as well and let me know how you feel.


    Check out my wеblοg: Www.howtobuyandsellcarsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.


    Review my homepage :: laser stretch mark removal

    ReplyDelete
  6. For most recent information you have to visit world
    wide web and on internet I found this web page as a
    most excellent web site for newest updates.

    Take a look at my blog :: stretch mark creams

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is genuinely a good one it helps new net
    visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

    Also visit my website; www.cgtrtve.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's genuinely very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I simply use the web for that purpose, and get the latest news.

    Here is my web site :: ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good information. Lucky me I recently found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have bookmarked it for later!

    my homepage ... vui.duymanh.us

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    Also visit my web page :: how to get rid of stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Very helpful info particularly the ultimate part :) I handle such info much. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

    My web blog - laser Stretch mark Removal

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.